Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Since I'm doing geography now (and still happily ignoring maths),

this shall be the first painting I'm gonna put up here, which I suppose is nicer than the lame bright doodle below. First time ever in this blog's 3-year lifespan eh. Oh actually this blog's 3 years and 2 months old ^_^

This is it in its un-glazed form, which I very much prefer D: The other fruity still-life painting I like, according to my friend, resembles the colour of poo so it shall not appear here. =D


... I just realised the colours for both sides of the sky don't quite match.

(btw I tore a page out of national geographic as reference, we were supposed to take two photos but I whitewashed the ugly reflections away and slapped on some blue at the bottom)




and this shall be used as an excuse for me to not blog tomorrow since this is my second post for the day! =D (I think this has become an addiction)


(secretly wondering if it'll work).
OKAY IT WILL DEFINITELY WORK
I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME TOMORROW.


toodles I want to watch bizarre foods!

No comments: